Brian Lang Internet Marketing Blogger
Commit to becoming the best in your field. Readers can tell who’s an expert and who isn’t and other popular bloggers will link to the best content.
Build an audience that will get you natural links. Don’t just focus on link building only. Most popular bloggers get links without even trying because they have a big following that links to them naturally.
Create a product, service or content worth linking to. This part is hard to do, but if you spend time on that, then getting links and traffic will be a lot easier.
What I Write About
Here are some of the things that I will be sharing on this blog and in the email newsletter:
- How to come up with business ideas if you don’t know where to start
- Efficient ways to promote your business both online and offline
- How to have the right mindset to dramatically increase your chances of success
- Common myths about business that cause most people to fail
- Reduce your workload with effective hiring and outsourcing techniques