Shelter Insurance Boat Insurance
Shelter Insurance opened their doors in 1964 and has since become a leader in the regional insurance industry. Though Shelter started by only serving areas in Missouri, they now sell insurance in 14 states.
- Instant quotes: Shelter provides instant quotes to consumers who fill out a short information form about their boat.
- Custom policies: Shelter’s boat insurance policies begin with basic liability and medical coverage. Consumers can add equipment and uninsured emergency coverage to customize their policies as they see fit.
- Safe boaters discounts: Consumers who make safety a priority may be eligible for multiple discounts from Shelter Insurance. Passing a boater’s safety course, keeping safety equipment on board and staying claim free can net consumers discounts on their policies.
- Companion policy discount: Boaters who have other policies like home or auto insurance with Shelter may be eligible for a companion policy discount.
- Shelter mobile app: Shelter’s mobile app allows consumers to stay up to date with their policy information or file claims on the go.
- Best for: Shelter Insurance is best for consumers who want to customize their insurance policies and who live in one of the states where Shelter has its offices.